Move to Earn

Auto-staking

Auto-compounding

$GMT & $BNB Dividends

The first project in the Crypto world with Move to Earn Application and Auto-staking & Auto-compounding Protocol with $GMT & $BNB Dividends in BNB Chain.

00 00 00 00

LOW RISK & HIGH REWARD

6,15,365.01% APY

Holders of RunEarner tokens will also receive $GMT & $BNB dividends

BUY

HOLD

MOVE

EARN

Stake To Run Mode in Mobile App

3 % $GMT & 3% $BNB dividends (Total 6%)

Move to Earn with NFTs in Mobile App

High fixed rate of APY (2.4192%) on daily returns

INVEST $100 USD GET BACK 6,15,365.01 USD AFTER 1 YEAR
0.04981% EVERY 30 MINUTES

ʻʻ All RunEarner holders are rewarded with automatic compound interest which is paid every 5 minutes with $GMT & $BNB dividends. ʼʼ

Run more Earn more with

RunEarner

RunEarner is built around an essential daily activity for most people – moving around. Users equip themselves with NFTs in the form of Sneakers. Anyone can use and participate in RunEarner. More specifically: users don't need to understand NFT or Crypto to get started. Burn those calories is all you need to know to start using RunEarner

STAKING : RunEarner’s innovative Auto-Stake feature allows for automatic staking and compounding for all holders of the native token $RunEarn. We have set the APY aggressively at 6,15,365.01% annually, resulting with a high fixed rate of approximately 2.4192% daily returns (0.04981% every 30 minutes) which outpaces most returns from traditional banking and crypto staking platforms.

FIXED APY REBASE REWARDS : It is common for DeFi contracts to allow the APY to vary dynamically based on the push and pull of the system. This creates a problem for those that lack the time to constantly monitor their assets. RunEarner pays $RunEarn holders a fixed return every 30 minutes, resulting in a set APY of 6,15,365.01%

PASSIVE $GMT & $BNB DIVIDENDS : RunEarner is the first project on Binance Smart Chain to offer three forms of automated passive rewards in one token. Holders of RunEarner tokens will also receive $GMT & $BNB dividends just for holding, which are funded directly from 6% (3% for $GMT & 3% for $BNB) of all transaction volume. Combining Move to earn with both high yield APY and $GMT & $BNB dividends establishes RunEarner as an innovator in the Defi-Market.

CONVENIENT REWARDS : Every wallet that purchases $RunEarn will automatically be staking their tokens direct from their wallet, using our Auto-Staking feature. This avoids the hassle of trying to interact with dApps from your device or remembering where your tokens are being held.

FREQUENT REWARDS : Many staking platforms rely on rewards paid daily or at best every eight hours. RunEarner’s Auto-Staking pays rewards every 30 minutes, making it more convenient for users and the fastest auto-staking protocol in the space with rebase 48 times a day.

Our objective is to build a powerful app platform and ecosystem that will attract millions of new people into the world of cryptocurrency through the development of various applications. It should be simple for people to experience the power of crypto and make a good difference in their lives

Tokenomics Explained